[library-media] Meeting

sharyl smith sharylsmith at att.net
Wed Feb 16 15:18:40 MST 2011

Greetings,

The Executive Appropriations Committee is scheduled to meet tomorrow, Wednesday,
February 17, at 5:15pm, in the Senate Building, the east building, in Room 210,
above the cafeteria. The agenda has not yet been posted, but you can check to
see if the Public Education Appropriations Subcommittee's proposed budget is
listed by checking official website this evening:

http://www.le.utah.gov/asp/interim/Commit.asp?Year=2011&Com=APPEXE

Also, if you plan to attend, check the website before you head to the Capitol.
Remember last year's last-minute cancellation? As far as I know, there will be
no public comment.

In the Public Education Appropriations Subcommittee, at this time, school
library books and electronic resources funding is retained as a line item at
$500,000, exactly what we asked for. We've had good support and, regardless of
the final outcome, there will be people to thank.

Email me if you have questions.

Best wishes,

Sharyl

Dr. Sharyl G. Smith