[library-media] UELMA Annual Conference

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Wed Feb 16 08:46:55 MST 2011

Good Morning Librarians!

The UELMA Annual Conference is fast approaching and we are
excited! We've put together an excellent program that will
help us all have Rockin' School Libraries that are
relevant, organized and responsive.

Nationally recognized Book Talker/Matcher - Teri Lesesne
The Book Trailer Guru - Naomi Bates
Timpanogos Storyteller - Jan Smith
Back by popular demand - Summer Cornelius and Rockin'
Catalogin': Easy MARC 101
Back by popular demand - Kathy Worthen [Orem Public
Library] - Repairs Anyone Can Do: Book Repair 101
Author - Ann Cannon
Author - Kimberly Green [an Usborne Books exclusive]

Advocacy, marketing, programming, and technology galore!
Check out the attached Conference-At-A-Glance.

If you are not already registered - do it today. This is
an event you will not want to miss.

Lanell Rabner
Librarian
Springville High School