[library-media] State Money for Libraries

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Thu Feb 10 15:06:36 MST 2011

Hello Librarians!

I just received some very nice news, sent to me from Rep.
Francis Gibson, via our AP Government Teacher who just
returned from a day with her students at the State
Capitol. He wanted me to know that he requested and is
lobbying his colleagues to support $750,000 for school
libraries this year. Who knows what will happen, but at
least we have another legislator who sees the value of and
supports school libraries. Way to go Sharyl!

~lanell

Lanell Rabner
Librarian
Springville High School