[library-media] UELMA Service Project

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Thu Feb 10 12:21:13 MST 2011

Good Afternoon School Librarians!

Thanks to all who have contributed to the UELMA Spanish
Book Service Project thus far! As a reminder, we are
collecting books for poor, remote villages in the Peruvian
Amazon and Mexico, to be delivered this summer by
Youthlinc, a youth service organization.  All kinds of
books in Spanish are needed for the children in those
villages to learn about the world around them. It doesn't
matter if they are paperback or hardcover, used or new,
all are needed and will be used. If you are planning to
attend the conference March 25th, at Taylorsville High
School [which I hope you all are :)], please bring your
books or a monetary donation.  If you are unable to
attend, please visit the UELMA website and go to:
www.weneedbooks.net to donate whatever you can.  Complete
instructions are given on the web page. For an update on
how much we've collected so far, check the WeNeedBooks
link as well. Thanks again for opening your hearts!

See you all on March 25th!

~lanell

Lanell Rabner
Librarian