[library-media] TITLES NEEDED

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Wed Feb 9 17:27:12 MST 2011

We will be having the book sale at UELMA; and in order to have a wonderful selection of books, will you please send me a few titles that your students have enjoyed reading.  I'm not looking for the obviously popular titles/series (i.e. Hunger Games) for these you most likely already have in your library but for the other books the students are enjoying.  This will help tremendously for sales in the book store plus providing titles that will become favorites in your school.  Yes, titles for all grades would be appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Jan Duane
Skaggs Catholic Center

I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent. Author Unknown