[library-media] UELMA Poster Sessions - It's not too late!!!

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Mon Jan 31 15:56:33 MST 2011

Hello, Rockin' Librarians!

Thanks to those of you who responded to my plea for poster presentations. We have some great ideas but we could use yours! If you like to share your ideas with interested passersby, please fill out the attached application. I have attached both a Word and a PDF version of the application. You don't have to have the poster done now (I don't!); just send your idea!

Please send it - don't delay!

Thank you!
Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
Library Technology Teacher
West High School
241 N. 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84105

**Please note my address change: sarah.herron at slcschools.org<mailto:sarah.herron at slcschools.org> **
sarah.herron at slcschools.org
801-578-8500 X271 Telephone
801-578-8524 Fax

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book."   Groucho Marx