[library-media] Author Events at King's English

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Fri Jan 28 10:27:25 MST 2011

Hi everyone:

There are a  couple of great author events coming to the King¹s English
bookstore this month.

€              Saturday, February 12, 2 p.m. The BREATHLESS READS national
book tour is stopping in Salt Lake City! Meet five very talented young adult
authors, including Utah's own Ally Condie (Matched), Andrea Cremer
(Nightshade), Brenna Yovanoff (The Replacement), Kirsten Miller (The Eternal
Ones) and Beth Revis (Across The Universe). All five authors have seen their
debut young adult fiction books hit the New York Times best seller list!
Pick up your FREE ticket at The King's English Bookshop. Your ticket
guarantees your admission to the event and secures your place in the signing
line. *This event is presented in partnership with the Salt Lake City Main
Library and will be held in their auditorium downtown, 210 East 400 South.

Tuesday, February 15, 7 p.m. Amber Benson, an independent film writer,
director and producer as well as the character Tara on "Buffy the Vampire
Slayer," presents her debut middle reader novel, Among The Ghosts.

I will definitely be there on the 15th ­ and I¹d better see you other Buffy
fans there too!  The book is cute and a good upper elementary, middle school
read.

Cindy

-- Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School