[library-media] LearningExpress Library Training via Wimba - Jan. 26th...

Rick Cline rcline at media.utah.edu
Wed Jan 19 10:12:03 MST 2011

The K-12 Pioneer Library recently added the LearningExpress Library for K-12 students and teachers to use from school or home. For those who would like to take an online guided tour of LearningExpress, go to: http://www.learnatest.com/lelImages/flash/help/GuidedTour/index.html

However, I am offering a 30-minute training session via Wimba on Wednesday, January 26th, from 3:00 to 3:30 pm. To participate, go to:
http://my.uen.org/myuen/44685, enter your name in the "Participant Name" text box and select the "Enter Room" button.

If you have not participated in a Wimba meeting before, then please run the setup wizard to ensure that your computer will function properly during the meeting. To run the setup wizard, please go to http://my.uen.org/myuen/44685 and click on the "Run the Setup Wizard" located at the bottom of the "Wimba Classroom" window.

I will be archiving this 30-minute training session for those who may not be able to attend. I will e-mail this link to the Library-Media mailing list by the following day. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time.

- Rick
Richard W. Cline
Instructional Technologist
Utah Education Network