[library-media] New at Pioneer Library - "LearningExpress"

Rick Cline rcline at media.utah.edu
Wed Jan 5 09:32:18 MST 2011

In partnership with the Utah State Library Division, K-12 Pioneer Library (http://pioneer.uen.org) has added "LearningExpress" as an online database. You have free and unlimited access to LearningExpress, an online resource for test-preparation and skill-building practice, at no cost to you. LearningExpress is a totally interactive resource. You must set up your own personal account which provides you with instant online scoring and customized analysis of your strengths and weaknesses, and makes personalized recommendations. If you do not finish a test in the allotted time set by the library, you have 30 days to complete it. All of your answers are saved in your personal My Center page, which ensures complete privacy.

Here is a view of the LearningExpress "Learning Centers" which you have access to 24/7:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CBACBB.720B0DE0]

There is an online guided tour of the LearningExpress library at http://www.learnatest.com/lelImages/flash/help/GuidedTour/index.html
However, UEN will be offering a 30-minute training session via Wimba on Wednesday, January 26th, from 3:00 to 3:30 pm (more details to follow). If you have further questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

- Rick
Richard W. Cline
Instructional Technologist
Utah Education Network