[library-media] UELMA Conference Registration

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Mon Jan 3 09:45:34 MST 2011

Happy New Year and welcome back to just about the second
half of the year! Where has the time gone? I hope you all
are gearing up for the UELMA Annual Conference on March
25, 2011 at Taylorsville High School in Salt Lake City. I
am way excited about the speakers and am looking forward
to all the new information that can make my library better
than ever. So mark your calendars for a rockin' good time
and plan on attending School Libraries Rock!

We still need presenters, so please be willing to share
your skills, expertise, talents, knowledge, and ideas.
I've attached the conference registration information,
awards nomination form, Call for Proposals, and don't
forget our Service Project. For further information, check
the UELMA web page. Questions? Let me know.

Cheers :)

~lanell

Lanell Rabner
Librarian