[library-media] Author Book Signing January 11th

Kim Hanson khanson at btsb.com
Fri Dec 31 00:35:34 MST 2010

Hello, everyone.

I wanted to make sure all of you who know me and those who do not know me were invited for my book signing on January 11th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at the King's English Bookstore on Foothill Drive in Salt Lake City.  This is my first novel in a series of three.  For more information on my work, go to lkhanson.biz where you may read about the book.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kim Hanson
Mountain Division Sales Manager
Bound To Stay Bound Books
800-637-6586, ext 3539
217-370-9953 cell phone
khanson at btsb.com
website: www.btsb.com
Celebrating our 90th year providing durable prebound library books to elementary schools, middle schools and public libraries nationwide