[library-media] Learning Express Test Preparation

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Mon Dec 20 08:05:01 MST 2010

Hi everyone,

The LearningExpress Library is now online via Public Pioneer. LearningExpress provides comprehensive test preparation, skills improvement resources, and career guidance for elementary, junior high and high school students. You can find resources in Reading, Math, Writing, Reasoning, Science, and College Prep (AP, PSAT, SAT, ACT, College Admissions, and more). There are also career skill building areas and sample tests for many different types of jobs (including civil service, military, law enforcement, education, health, CDL). There is information about US Citizenship, GED preparation, and other skill building resources. There is also a section for Spanish speakers.

This is a fantastic resource. At a meeting I recently attended, someone asked whether there is a test preparation resource available--here it is!

If you go to the main Public Pioneer web page, http://pioneer.utah.gov/ you can click on the "LearningExpress Library" link under "Features" in the lower right corner. At this time, you will need a library card from a public library in Utah to access this resource.

Have a great week!

Matt McLain
Youth Services Coordinator
Utah State Library