[library-media] UELAM Conference Survey

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Fri Dec 17 10:09:38 MST 2010

Good Morning folks!!!

Please respond to my quick, informal survey regarding some
conference sessions. We need your input on whether to
include certain sessions and duplicate other sessions or
not. If we've left out a technology need, please let us
know. Just reply to this email and quickly let me know
what you would like to see offered at the the conference.
And don't forget - send in a Session Proposal - we have
plenty of open slots and want to hear from you as well!

Include - a Software User Group Meetings
Duplicate any of the UEN technology sessions

Session – NetSafe Utah
Session – Google Calendar for your Media Center
Session – Not Your Grandma’s Document Camera
Session – Flip video Camera to the Web
Session – Way Beyond Power-Point: Prezi, Nota, and More
for Presentations
Session – What’s New in Pioneer and eMedia?
Session – information Delivered
Session – WINDOWS Podcasts for the Library Media Center –
double session
Session – eBooks for You and Your Library!
Session – iPods for Education? Really?

Duplicate - Book Repair 101
Duplicate - Cataloging 101

Thanks!