[library-media] Fwd: YA lit grant for school and public libraries

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Thu Dec 16 10:00:07 MST 2010

Hi everyone,

This just came through on the YALSA list and I thought I would pass it on.

I hope you all are well!

Matt

Matt McLain
Youth Services Coordinator
Utah State Library
mmclain at utah.gov
(801) 715-6742

>>> "Beth Yoke" <byoke at ala.org> 12/16/2010 8:32 AM >>>

Posted on behalf of the Margaret Alexander Edwards Trust:
The Margaret Alexander Edwards Trust has announced the availability of small grants (under $5,000) for school and public libraries seeking to offer innovative programs that promote reading for pleasure for young adults.  There is no specific deadline to apply.  Applications will be received and reviewed on a rolling basis.  Applications that feature new or creative programs will receive special consideration over those simply seeking funds for collection development or for a book discussion group.  For further information and/or for an application, please contact:
Julian L. Lapides, Esquire, Trust Manager
600 Wyndhurst Ave., Suite 246
Baltimore, MD 21210
410.464.0100
Please note: this is a change of address for this organization. Please update your address books.  Also, the Trust prefers to be contacted by postal mail or phone, which is why neither an email address or URL is provided above.
-Beth

Beth Yoke, Executive Director
Young Adult Library Services Association
50 E. Huron St. Chicago, IL 60611
1.800.545.2433 x4391
fax: 312.280.5276
Get guidelines & tools for teen library services at
http://tinyurl.com/YALSAguides
byoke at ala.org