[library-media] Knife of Never Letting Go

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Thu Dec 16 09:22:21 MST 2010

Thanks Fawn! Chaos Walking is one of my favorite series
right now and an example I frequently use with kids having
trouble getting into the right book. It took me a while,
to include several attempts at reading it to get into
Knife of Never Letting Go and then I could not let go! I
enjoyed Ask and Answer and Monsters of Men, each one more
than the last and constantly recommend it. I even sent the
series to my daughter living in France! Now, segue into
the UELMA Annual Conference, March 25, 2011. Teri Lesesne
and Naomi Bate will be teaching us how to book match,
talk, trailer, blog, and more. Mark the date because
School Libraries Really Do Rock!

Happy Holiday :)

~lanell

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:47:33 -0700
  "Fawn Morgan" <fmorgan at dsdmail.net> wrote:
> Here's a fun site for those of you who have faculty or
>students who have
> read and liked the Knife of Never Letting Go series by
>Patrick Ness.
>
> Prequel to The Knife of Never Letting Go, posted online
>for all to read
> for free.
> http://www.booktrust.org.uk/show/feature/New-World-1
> It's about Viola and her parents and her first
>experiences on the new
> world.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> p.s.
> My Twitter feed has been up for a couple of weeks. So
>far I have ONE
> follower and she is a dermatologist from Las Vegas -
>obviously a
> mistaken following! I've got some promoting to do which
>is the story of
> my life as a librarian :-)
>
> Happy Holidays
>Fawn