[library-media] Knife of Never Letting Go

Fawn Morgan fmorgan at dsdmail.net
Thu Dec 16 08:47:33 MST 2010

Here's a fun site for those of you who have faculty or students who have
read and liked the Knife of Never Letting Go series by Patrick Ness.

Prequel to The Knife of Never Letting Go, posted online for all to read
for free.
http://www.booktrust.org.uk/show/feature/New-World-1
It's about Viola and her parents and her first experiences on the new
world.

Enjoy!

p.s.
My Twitter feed has been up for a couple of weeks. So far I have ONE
follower and she is a dermatologist from Las Vegas - obviously a
mistaken following! I've got some promoting to do which is the story of
my life as a librarian :-)

Happy Holidays
Fawn
Layton High