[library-media] Call for Proposals - UELMA 2011

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Wed Dec 15 10:42:43 MST 2010

Calling all you library experts - and there are many of
you out there. Share your talents, skills and expertise
with your colleagues. Present a workshop at the Annual
UELMA Conference, March 25, 2011. Please find attached a
Call for Proposal Form. Fill it out and email or fax back
to me.

Although we will consider any presentation that is
interesting, entertaining, and potentially useful to
school librarians, programs reflecting the conference
theme, School Libraries Rock, are encouraged. We are
particularly interested in examining library collections,
programs and librarian responsibilities. Some general
ideas for programs may include:

•	Rockin’ school libraries have collections that are
relevant, organized, and in good repair
•	Rockin’ school libraries have programs that instruct,
support and entertain
•	Rockin’ school libraries have librarians that
collaborate, advocate and initiate

Deadline for proposal submission: 15 Jan 2011
Notification of Acceptance:  31 Jan 2011

Lanell Rabner
Librarian
Springville High School
1205 East 900 South