[library-media] UELMA Service Project

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Wed Dec 15 09:19:39 MST 2010

One of our UELMA members is involved in a humanitarian
trip to the Peruvian Amazon in 2011, as a mentor in the
Youthlinc Program. Youthlinc does many service projects,
but one of their greatest needs is for books in Spanish.
Youthlinc has groups that go to 5 countries, teaching
service to high school and college kids. The group going
to Mexico also needs books in Spanish. We are asking all
UELMA members to help with this worthwhile project
beginning now and continuing through the Annual Conference
in March 2011. We have
designed a website that explains the whole program and the
various ways you can contribute. Our goal is to obtain
1,000 books, so we need everyone's help.  Please open your
hearts and do what you can.

View the website at:  http://weneedbooks.net/

Thanks so much for your support!

Next year we'll have a presentation at the Annual
Conference from the Youthlinc groups that go and you can
SEE the results of your generosity!

Lanell Rabner
Librarian
Springville High School