[library-media] Warm & Cozy Story - Aspen Elementary Library

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Thu Dec 9 12:27:07 MST 2010

Thanks Juan Tomas, for sharing this article with us. I
read it the paper and was delighted! Kudos to Nancy
Christiansen and all of the rest of you for the excellent
work you do with and for kids every single day. It's so
nice to know that people do notice your love of books and
kids and the importance of linking them together. :)

~lanell

On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:10:25 -0700
  "Juan Lee" <jtlee at utah.gov> wrote:
> Aspen Elementary School Librarian makes Library Warm &
>Welcoming
> http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/article_e7fbec5d-78b2-5564-af3b-83b4271ffb18.html
>

> One of the most rewarding aspects Christiansen has found
>in her job is
> the
> opportunity to converse with the children about books
>they have read,
> or are
> reading, so keeping up is important to her...
>

> Juan Tomás
>

> Juan Tomás Lee, State Data Coordinator/Library
>Consultant
> Utah State Library Division
> 250 N 1950 W, Suite A
> Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901
> Phone (801)715-6769
>Fax (801)715-6767
> Toll-free (800)662-9150 ext. 769
> jtlee at utah.gov
> Utah State Library Division hours are Monday through
>Thursday, 7:00
> a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and closed on Friday.

Lanell Rabner
Librarian