[library-media] Fwd: OverDrive online training Dec 9 and 14

Matt McLain mmclain at utah.gov
Wed Nov 24 15:40:26 MST 2010

Hi everyone,

At the Library Media Supervisors meeting a couple of weeks ago, someone asked about OverDrive and how it can be useful to your school patrons, so I thought I would send it along. Please excuse the duplication if you already saw it on ULN.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
Matt

Are your patrons familiar with OverDrive? Do they know how to download audiobooks from home? Do you know enough about OverDrive to help your patrons? If you hesitate for a second answering any of these questions with an enthusiastic "Yes!", I urge you to take 90 minutes on December 9 or December 14 and learn how to use OverDrive. Your patrons will thank you!

Dec. 9, 9-10:30
Dec. 14, 9-10:30

As you know, OverDrive is a part of Pioneer: Utah's Online Library. It has downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, and videos. All free to you and your patrons.

Register and see more info online: http://library.utah.gov/libraryworkshops/

Matt McLain
Youth Services Coordinator
Utah State Library