[library-media] Common Sense Media

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slcschools.org
Fri Nov 19 12:35:43 MST 2010

Cindy and all,

Thank you so much for your insight! I love learning others' perspectives; it encourages me to re-evaluate mine. What a wonderful, wise group you are!

Sarah

Sarah G. Herron
Library Technology Teacher
WHS Technology Coordinator
West High School
241 N. 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84105

**Please note my address change: sarah.herron at slcschools.org **

sarah.herron at slcschools.org
801-578-8500 X271 Telephone
801-578-8524 Fax

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book."   Groucho Marx