[library-media] UEN November Highlights

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Tue Oct 19 15:50:25 MDT 2010

Friends:
UEN's list of November 2010 Content Highlights is attached.
This is a preview of what we'll be featuring next month.
Please help get the word out to others in your area.
Thanks, Laura

p.s.
You're invited to Put a Lid On It!
Tuesday October 26 from 7-9 pm at the Salt Lake City Main Library auditorium join UEN and our community partners for the movie Wipe Out!
This important film tells the story of three young sports stars and their struggle with brain injury - encouraging proper helmet use in sports.
"Put A Lid On It" is great for health and science extra credit, Scout groups, ski and snowboard clubs, student athletes and their coaches and parents.
The Brain Institute will have a display of brains and brain models from their educator lending library, and our sports partners donated excellent prizes.
The event is FREE and the film is very well done. We hope to see you there!