[library-media] Reminder - YA LIT Continuing Ed

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Tue Sep 7 08:13:59 MDT 2010

Good morning:

Just a reminder about the class I will be teaching, hopefully, starting on
September 14th ­ If you would pass the following blurb onto your teachers, I
would greatly appreciate it.

----

Cindy Mitchell, librarian at South Jordan Middle School and founder of the
Kiss the Book blog, will be teaching a continuing education class all about
this year¹s best new middle and YA level fiction and non-fiction.  Besides
looking at novels for you to share with your students, she will explore
non-fiction and picture books that will supplement your curriculum. Every
participant in the class will receive a minimum of one new (ie, just
published) novel, free, as part of the course work.  Don¹t delay your
registering, as the class has a minimum enrollment in order to go forward.
Instead of paying hundreds of dollars for an out-of-state presenter, stay
local and get great information for a very small price.

Follow this link for more information and to sign up. Cindy really is the
instructor, even though it says otherwise.
http://www.solutionwhere.com/jordanpd/cw/showcourse.asp?43

---

Thanks very much my library friends ­ I am trying to drum up interest, as
they don;t really advertise the classes very well.

Cindy
-- Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W