[library-media] back to school from UEN

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Fri Aug 20 16:39:38 MDT 2010

Welcome back to a new school year (and hang in there for those of you on year-round schedules)!
We've had several requests for a "What's New" handout from UEN, so I have attached one that we created and hope you find it useful.

I'm also pleased to announce that this morning our team released an upgrade to eMedia and myUEN that will allow users to save eMedia searches, add items to their favorites list, comment on items and rate items in eMedia. They must login through myUEN to access the new features. I have attached a handout describing this new feature.

As always, feel free to email resources at uen.org if you have any questions for us.
Best wishes, Laura and the UEN team