[library-media] The Midvale Harvest Days Parade, Aug 7

sharyl smith sharylsmith at att.net
Mon Aug 2 16:52:44 MDT 2010

Greetings!

Here is the information (below) for a good time and a way to help Rep. Tim
Cosgrove who has helped school libraries over the past five years.

Also, if you are available, there's a State Board of Education meeting on
Friday, August 6th. The budget will be discussed. Let me know if you are able to
attend. In the meantime, I'll try to hone in on a more exact time for the budget
discussion.

I hope you are enjoying these summer days.

Sharyl

Dr. Sharyl G. Smith