[library-media] New K-12 Pioneer Password for 2010-11...

Rick Cline rcline at media.utah.edu
Mon Aug 2 07:43:40 MDT 2010

The new K-12 Pioneer home access password has been updated for the coming 2010-11 school year, as follows:

Login ID:              pioneer
Password:           search

You can see this information on the K-12 Pioneer web page (http://pioneer.uen.org) when at school. It is when you are not at school that you and your students will be required to enter the Login ID/Password on the student side of the login web page before accessing all of Pioneer's great online library resources (e.g., CultureGrams, EBSCO, SIRS, World Book, etc.). As a reminder, as an educator you can use your my.uen login ID and password on the educator side of the web page to access the K-12 Pioneer Library web page.

Feel free to share this information with the faculty and staff but especially the students and their parents. This information would be great to distribute at back-to-school events as well as parent/teacher conferences throughout the school year. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time.

- Rick
Richard W. Cline
Instructional Technologist
Utah Education Network