[library-media] Guadalajara International Book Fair - ALA Free Pass

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Wed Jul 7 13:08:54 MDT 2010

July 8, 2010

Dear ALA FIL Librarian,
As you know, the deadline for applying for the ALA FIL Free Pass is August 16.
Since I will be on vacation from July 25 to August 10, I strong urge you to download the form ( http://library.utah.gov/programs/spanish/index.html ), fill it out (do not forget to put your ALA membership number) and email it back to me AND to Fernanda Villava
at fernanda.villava at fil.com.mx . Otherwise, your application will be sitting in my mailbox until my return.
Or better yet, apply now.

IF YOU ARE GETTING THIS EMAIL, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ALREADY APPLIED.

Saludos.

David Unger, U.S. Rep Guadalajara Intl. Book Fair
Div. of Hum. NAC 5225
City College of New York
New York, NY 10031
212.650 7925 T -- 212.650 7912 F