[library-media] National Core Standards question

Lanell Rabner lanell.rabner at nebo.edu
Wed Mar 31 12:29:59 MDT 2010

Hello School Librarians!

I know this is a rather crazy question to ask [considering
how busy everyone is right about now], but is anyone
looking at tying library/media literacy instruction to the
new Common Core Standards Initiative? I am working with
both my English and Social Science departments on a couple
of projects for next year that will be tied to those
standards and was just wondering if anyone had any great
ideas for inquiry mini-lessons? The core standards can be
found at: http://www.corestandards.org/

Thanks!

~lanell

Lanell Rabner