[library-media] book recommendation - graphic constitution

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Fri Mar 26 11:50:26 MDT 2010

Here is the publisher’s link:
http://us.macmillan.com/theunitedstatesconstitution
and a neat “trailer” for the book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8fIvL8YSJQ

From: Debbie Naylor [mailto:dnaylor at alpine.k12.ut.us]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 11:44 AM
To: Laura Hunter
Subject: Re: [library-media] book recommendation - graphic constitution

This shows the book unavailable except for used.  Did you see it somewhere else?

Debbie Naylor
Library Teacher
Lehi High School
180 North 500 East
Lehi, UT,  84043
801-768-7000 X337

"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain."  Louisa May Alcott

>>> Laura Hunter <lhunter at uen.org> 3/26/2010 9:32 AM >>>
Library friends, I recently purchased a graphic book recommended by the Smithsonian “The United States Constitution: A Graphic Adaptation”  and highly recommend it for your libraries and social studies courses. The reviews are really outstanding and I believe it’s a great new way to make the Constitution accessible to young people. You can see some sample pages here:
http://www.amazon.com/United-States-Constitution-Graphic-Adaptation/dp/0809094878

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/books/macmillan_gms/GraphicConpage30.pdf

Hope you don’t mind me chiming in on the Library list, too good to keep to myself.
Laura Hunter, UEN