[library-media] book recommendation - graphic constitution

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Fri Mar 26 09:32:56 MDT 2010

Library friends, I recently purchased a graphic book recommended by the Smithsonian "The United States Constitution: A Graphic Adaptation" and highly recommend it for your libraries and social studies courses. The reviews are really outstanding and I believe it's a great new way to make the Constitution accessible to young people. You can see some sample pages here:
http://www.amazon.com/United-States-Constitution-Graphic-Adaptation/dp/0809094878

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/books/macmillan_gms/GraphicConpage30.pdf

Hope you don't mind me chiming in on the Library list, too good to keep to myself.
Laura Hunter, UEN