[library-media] Fwd: The Tin Star

Bill Goodrich bgoodrich at dcsd.org
Mon Mar 22 12:23:53 MDT 2010

Thanks for all the replies.  It has been found. I had tried EBSCO through
Pioneer previously with no luck.  You people are awesome.

-Bill

Here are the replies:

Go to Google Books and type "The Tin Star".  It's in the book "A Century of
Great Western Stories". -Marilyn Taylor

Try “A Century of Great Western Stories” on Amazon.  I’m pretty sure that
story is in this anthology. - Debby Herget
The BYU Harold B Lee Library or the U of U Marriott Library should have a
copy of it. If that is too far to go to get it, maybe Interlibrary loan can
get it. Or go to the nearest University library. They may have a database
that has a copy of it. Pioneer may have a data base that has it. - Brad
Monson