[library-media] Education City

Anderson, Brenda BRENDA.ANDERSON at canyonsdistrict.org
Fri Mar 12 08:00:58 MST 2010

Has any librarian heard of a company called Education City?  Has the software been used?  It is software designed to self-coach elementary students in core subjects: I'm interested in showing it to my special education department at the middle school level, but I've never heard of the company, if it's reputable, etc.

Brenda Anderson
Eastmont Middle School
(801)412-2031