[library-media] Electronic Resources

Bill Goodrich bgoodrich at dcsd.org
Thu Mar 11 14:09:02 MST 2010

Our district recently receive a request from the National Federation of the
Blind requesting that we *only* purchase ebooks that include audio
capability.  Otherwise, we are discriminating against those who can read
print.  I am wondering if this discussion is going on in other districts.
Have you made a decision as to how to proceed?  Are you only purchasing
those with audio capability?

Just wondering,

Bill