[library-media] [library media] More message follow-up

Sharyl Smith sharylsmith at att.net
Tue Mar 9 22:28:14 MST 2010

Many thanks to all of those people who made plans to come to any of the three Executive Appropriations Committee meetings this week, to those who actually arrived this afternoon, only to find that the meeting had been postponed at the last minute, and to those who have made plans to come tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, March 10th, will be held at 11:00am! That cancels our plans for gathering.

If it fits your schedule, you can listen to the meeting on the Internet, but in any case, I'll give you an update on funding as soon as I hear anything definitive. That may not be until the end of the session.

Stay tuned.

Sharyl Smith