[library-media] Today's meeting postponed

Fawn Morgan fmorgan at dsdmail.net
Tue Mar 9 17:44:24 MST 2010

Librarians

I got a sub for the last hour of school today so I could be in the
(cancelled) committee meeting to hold up my book. Tomorrow I am hoping
for fair weather and good traffic so I can leave directly after school
and still be there for support. I went directly home after the meeting
was cancelled and send out e-mails to the members of the Executive
Finance Committee. See the great response I received from Rep. Moss
below. If she is your representative, or even if she isn't, please let
her know how much you appreciate her efforts.

Fawn