[library-media] Today's meeting postponed

Luanne Olson lholson at alpine.k12.ut.us
Tue Mar 9 15:11:31 MST 2010

The Executive Appropriations Committee meeting has been cancelled for
today, March 9.  It has been rescheduled for Wednesday, March 10, 4:10
PM, Room 210, Senate Building (same time same place).

There is a glimmer of hope!  Bring your book.

I'm sitting here with Fawn Morgan (Davis Dist.), Cindy Moyle (Granite),
Angie Christensen (Granite), Sharyl Smith, Brad Caldwell (parent), and
Jim Henderson (Granite).  We need more tomorrow!

Thanks,

Luanne Olson
Director of Instructional Media
Alpine School District
490 North State Street
Lindon, UT 84042
(801) 717-4751
lholson at alpine.k12.ut.us

“Support for your curriculum @ the Instructional Media Center”

"It should be your care, therefore, and mine, to elevate the minds of
our children and exalt their courage; to accelerate and animate their
industry and activity; to excite in them an habitual contempt of
meanness, abhorrence of injustice and inhumanity, and an ambition to
excel in every capacity, faculty, and virtue."
John Adams, President of the United States