[library-media] What I learned at UELMA - surveying your purchasing

Fawn Morgan fmorgan at dsdmail.net
Mon Mar 8 07:50:17 MST 2010

I neglected to state that the survey below is intended for secondary school librarians to focus on purchasing collection materials at that level.  Short survey so please don't let this take up your precious time, just roughly calculating the data is sufficient. I WILL SHARE. Thanks!

Fawn

>>> "Fawn Morgan" fmorgan at dsdmail.net> 3/6/2010 10:08 AM >> ( mailto:fmorgan at dsdmail.net> )
Last night I was thinking about money issues. Please take a few minutes to complete a survey regarding resources purchased on skimpy budgets. I will share with you all, hopefully, in the thorough manner and example of Jan.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB22ABSJDZEL7

Fawn
Layton High