[library-media] Secondary Lesson Plans

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slc.k12.ut.us
Mon Mar 1 11:44:10 MST 2010

Hello, all!

Can you believe that UELMA is only 4 days away?! We have had a few responses to our call for participants but we would love more. Just e-mail either Lorna or me and let us know that you are coming!

We all have lesson plans that we have written. You can submit them to us either in Word, on the attached UEN template, or as a link to your webpage. There will be no handouts. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Our goal for this session is to have you not only share your lesson but also tell us the tricks and the limitations you have found when you use it. Hopefully, we can branch out into other areas of secondary issues and triumphs, also. Collaboration at its best!

See you very soon!

Sarah Herron and Lorna Parkinson

sarah.herron at slc.k12.ut.us
lorna.parkinson at slc.k12.ut.us

Sarah Herron
Library Technology Teacher
West High School, Media Center
241 N. 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
801-578-8500 x271

Just finished reading: Bifocal by Deborah Ellis and Eric Walters
Now re-reading: The People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks