[library-media] UELMA Handouts

Debbie Naylor dnaylor at alpine.k12.ut.us
Mon Mar 1 10:16:24 MST 2010

I have updated the wiki with another handout/wiki and the conference schedule.  I thought I better give you some time because you are going to have a difficult time deciding which of the sessions to attend.  Thanks to all the presenters. The UELMA icon is a link to the UELMA website. There is also a tutorial on the quilt blocks.  Keep checking back as I will be adding other handouts as they come in.            http://uelma.wikispaces.com/