[library-media] UELMA Secondary Lesson Share

Sarah Herron Sarah.Herron at slc.k12.ut.us
Fri Feb 19 21:51:39 MST 2010

Hello, all!

UELMA is only 2 weeks away and we have had NO response to our call for participants!! The comment was made that people can just grab the lessons off of the UELMA website. But if no one shares, then there is nothing to grab! (This sounds like a PBS fund drive.)

We all have lesson plans that we have written. You can submit them to us either in Word, on the attached UEN template, or as a link to your webpage. Please let us know if we can help you in any way!

Have a great weekend!

Sarah Herron and Lorna Parkinson

sarah.herron at slc.k12.ut.us
lorna.parkinson at slc.k12.ut.us