[library-media] [library media] More emails

Sharyl Smith sharylsmith at att.net
Thu Feb 18 21:48:35 MST 2010

Greetings!

The ongoing funding for school library books and electronic resources is slated for elimination.

Even now it's not too late to inform members of the Executive Appropriations Committee of the importance of having funding you can count on for building your school library collections.

Please contact them. If you have already, do it again. Ask others to email, too.

I just heard from a Committee member who told me what a difference it makes to informed.

Sharyl Smith

Dr. Sharyl G. Smith
427 South 1200 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84102