[library-media] UELMA Conference

Debbie Naylor dnaylor at alpine.k12.ut.us
Fri Feb 12 14:18:43 MST 2010

Received my first bundle of quilt blocks this week.  It is going to be fun to see all the fun fabric.  Sue Monson from our district suggested charm packs found at most quilt shops.  They come already cut to 5" and are in matching fabrics.

I am attaching the ugly chair contest.  I have my photo already sent.  Note that you only have until next week.

Conference schedule should be put on the website this week.  There are, of course, some changes since your received the newsletter.

I am also attaching a handout for The Hollywood Librarian.   It is two sessions.

If you haven't registered, please do so.  We need to get a count for the caterer.  Remember we are only $60 this year and a three-day weekend would be welcome in March.  Have a nice three-day weekend this weekend.