[library-media] UELMA Elementary "Best Practices" session

Ladawn Broberg Ladawn.Broberg at slc.k12.ut.us
Tue Feb 9 12:10:46 MST 2010

This is a second call for anyone who would like to present in this session.  We would love to have you participate.  All lesson plans or ideas should be sent to me by February 26.  If they are sent to me electronically,  it will be much easier to share them on the UELMA website.  Their are lots of slots open to share.  Thanks, LaDawn
>>> "Ladawn Broberg" <Ladawn.Broberg at slc.k12.ut.us> 02/01/10 5:44 PM >>>
Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite anyone who would be willing to share a lesson plan/idea in the Elementary "Best Practices" session.  All you need to do is bring a lesson plan handout  (30 copies) and take about 2 minutes to share your idea with those who attend this session.  All those who share will receive a copy of all the lessons that are shared in that session.  If you are willing to do this, please reply to ladawn.broberg at slc.k12.ut.us with the title of your idea and your name.  On your handout please provide an email address in case someone would like to get in touch with you.

Teaching curriculum is only a part of what we do.  If you have ideas about library management, collaboration, community relations, reading advocacy, information skills or anything else it is all welcome.

I'm looking forward to getting lots of new ideas! Thanks so much for your willingness to participate.

LaDawn