[library-media] ALA-FIL Free Pass to the International Book Fair

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Mon Feb 1 08:03:54 MST 2010

Application available in DOC and PDF at:
http://library.utah.gov/programs/spanish/index.html

Dear ALA FIL Librarian,

Herewith find the official 2010 ALA FIL application (if you have already applied for 2010 using the 2009 form, you need not re-apply!).  My preference is that you either email or snail mail the form back to me; faxing is a distant third option.

Please note that we will be accepting applicants on a rolling basis; this means that you might hear of your acceptance prior to the August 16th deadline (if you meet all the requirements). We are doing this so that you can find the lowest fares to Guadalajara for November. Kayak.com allows you to set up daily or weekly fare alerts to advise you of when the fares go down or up.

Saludos cordiales,

David Unger
Guadalajara Intl. Book Fair
Div. of Hum. NAC 5225