[library-media] book fines

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Thu Jan 28 13:02:50 MST 2010

I don¹t assess fines for book damage unless the book has been soaked,
destroyed or otherwise vandalized so that it is pretty much unusable.
Otherwise, even a broken spine we will just repair and keep moving on.  I
used to charge for small things, but most of them are intentional and easily
repaired. Now I wait for something that looks intentional or egregious.
Then I will charge for a replacement copy of the book.

-- Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W
South Jordan UT 84095