[library-media] UEN February Content Highlights

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Mon Jan 25 14:43:08 MST 2010

Friends, UEN's list of content resources for February is attached. This is a preview of items that will be shared in our monthly UEN NetNews; twitter.com/uennews; and on our website. Please help promote these in your area.

Also, today marks the premier of UEN's new project called Cheese Science. The program airs every Monday at 8 pm on UEN-TV, accompanied by a "Whey Cool" Cheese Science website at http://www.uen.org/tv/cheese/

Enjoy!