[library-media] What we call ourselves

Deborah Leatham DLeatham at tooelesd.org
Mon Jan 25 10:22:22 MST 2010

I would like to say I feel most proud when I tell someone I am a librarian. I think most people respect that profession. I also think that everyone knows basically what a librarian does. You shouldn't have to explain your fancy job title - your title should speak for itself, and everyone doesn't have to know every job that you perform under that title. The people you work with know your value and what you have to offer because you give it to them everyday.  I vote for School Librarian.