[library-media] Names of Libraries In Need

Sherry Paxton sherry.paxton at m.millard.k12.ut.us
Tue Jan 12 18:58:25 MST 2010

UELMA SERVICE PROJECT

LIBRARY NOMINATIONS

We are excited for the annual service project which is part of the spring conference.  We are requesting names of libraries which have unusual or great need of books and materials.  We will no longer be donating books but will be accepting cash donations.  Let’s all save up some of our change and make this a fabulous year for the service project!  Please send names of libraries in need to: sherry.paxton at m.millard.k12.ut.us