[library-media] Cataloging

M G Durrant mgd at ucet.org
Thu Dec 10 16:12:58 MST 2009

Try using "E\ PB" without the quotation marks. If the software recognizes "regular expressions" as much software does, the backslash will tell it to interpret the space literally, that is, to see it as a space rather than as a gap or break. Probably won't work, but well worth a try.

You might also do a dump to a raw text file, do a global search/replace with a text editor, then upload the results. Of course, your software may not allow that either. (You only paid two cents, so the value you get in return may be about the same.)

Guy Durrant
Technology Director
Daggett SD