[library-media] Brain Power 2 - cataloging

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Tue Dec 8 13:48:24 MST 2009

Ok ­ I have seven pages of information to read through ­ thank you for your
input on an organized library.  Here is the next topic of discussion:

Cataloging ­ what does cataloging have to do with being the best librarian
with the best library?  What standards should you be held to, do you hold
yourself to?  What does bad cataloging look like, what does examplary
cataloging look like?

Don¹t worry ­ when I have read through all of the ORGANIZED pages, I will
tell you the kinds of things everyone suggested too. Right now I need to
digest!

-- Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W